Pedialyte is a natural and safe beverage that is made from water, sugars, and electrolytes. It is available in a variety of flavors, such as strawberry, grape, and orange, and can be bought in many stores. Pedialyte is a great way to hydrate yourself when you are feeling sick or have a fever, and is also a good way to replace fluids if you are on a diet.
Last update: 1970-01-01 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Tasting Pedialyte
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some factors that you may want to consider include the flavor of the Pedialyte, the sugar content, and the amount of sweetness.
BEST Tasting Pedialyte QUICK FEATURES
1. Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packets, Variety Pack, Hydration Drink, 24 Single-Serving Powder Packets
- HYDRATE & FEEL BETTER FAST: Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of electrolytes and glucose for fast rehydration in kids and adults
- 2X THE ELECTROLYTES: Has 2x the electrolytes and 1/2 the sugar of the leading sports drink*
- HYDRATES LONGER THAN WATER: Clinically shown to maintain your hydration longer than water
- FROM THE #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 doctor-recommended brand for hydration
- CONVENIENCE: On-the-go powder packets to help prevent dehydration
2. Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus Electrolyte Powder, with 33% More Electrolytes and PreActiv Prebiotics, Berry Frost, Drink Powder Packets, 0.6 oz, 18 Count
- MORE ELECTROLYTES: Pedialyte AdvancedCare plus powder packets have 33% more electrolytes in every serving to replace more of what you’ve lost due to dehydration
- CONVENIENT: It’s easy to take powder packs anywhere–just add to water. Great for kids and adults
- PREBIOTICS: Has PreActiv prebiotics to help support digestive health
- ADVANCED REHYDRATION: Pedialyte electrolyte drinks help prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than common beverages by quickly replenishing fluids and electrolytes
- RECOMMENDED: From the pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration
- PEDIALYTE ELECTROLYTE FREEZER POPS: Help prevent dehydration* by replenishing fluids and electrolytes
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician and pharmacist recommended brand; for over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- COMPARED TO OTHER BEVERAGES: Pedialyte is designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than other household beverages
- GREAT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS: Rehydrate and feel better fast
- A FUN WAY TO REHYDRATE: Just freeze and enjoy (does not ship frozen)
4. Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution with PreActiv Prebiotics, Hydration Drink, Strawberry Lemonade, 1 Liter, 4 Count
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help promote a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Pediatrician and pharmacist-recommended brand. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
5. Pedialyte AdvancedCare Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus Electrolyte Drink with 33% More Electrolytes and Has PreActiv Prebiotics, Iced Grape, 1 Liter, 4 Count
- Pedialyte Advanced Care Plus is specially formulated for higher electrolyte loss and contains 33% more electrolytes in every liter to replace more of what you've lost due to dehydration (60 mEq sodium electrolytes per liter vs 45 mEq in original Pedialyte)
- Pedialyte Advanced Care Plus Electrolyte Solution also includes PreActiv Prebiotics to help support digestive health
- From the pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte quickly replenishes fluids, zinc and electrolytes, which when lost, can lead to dehydration
- An electrolyte drink that helps prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than sports drinks, juice or water
- Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast
Pedialyte is a natural and safe beverage that can help you hydrate yourself when you are feeling sick or have a fever. It is available in a variety of flavors, and can be bought in many stores.