There are a few foosball tables that can be purchased for under $500. These tables are usually smaller in size and are not as durable as the more expensive tables. Some of the best foosball tables for under $500 are the Play-N-Gos, the Razor Aire Foosball Table, and the FunFoosball Table. The Play-N-Gos table is a great option for those who are on a budget. This table is small in size, but it is also very durable. This table is also easy to set up, and it can accommodate up to six players. The Razor Aire Foosball Table is another great option for those who are on a budget. This table is small in size, but it is also very durable. This table is also easy to set up, and it can accommodate up to six players. The FunFoosball Table is another great option for those who are on a budget. This table is small in size, but it is also very durable. This table is also easy to set up, and it can accommodate up to four players.
Last update: 1970-01-01 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Foosball Table Under $500
There are a few things to keep in mind when selecting a foosball table under $500. First, make sure the table has a sturdy frame and is able to hold up to regular use. Second, be sure to consider the size of the table and the amount of space available. Lastly, consider the features and options available, such as lights and extra legs.
BEST Foosball Table Under $500 QUICK FEATURES
1. LEGO Icons Atari 2600 Building Set 10306 - Retro Video Game Console and Gaming Cartridge Replicas, Featuring Minifigure and Joystick, Nostalgic 80s Gift for Gamers and Adults
- Retro Gaming Experience - Relive the 1980s with this LEGO Icons Atari 2600 video game console replica set, featuring joystick and game cartridges.
- Classic Game Cartridges - This LEGO video game console model building kit for adults includes 3 classic video games cartridge replicas: Asteroids, Adventure, and Centipede for a trip down memory lane.
- Hidden 1980s Scene - Recreate the hidden 1980s scene with a classic TV, boom box, posters, retro phone, and roller skates, with a child playing with their console.
- Working Joystick Feature - This retro LEGO set features vintage control levers with connectors, a working joystick, and a slot where you can insert the 3 cartridges.
- Atari Game Scenes - Create 3 scenes that recreate the famous Atari video games: a spaceship shooting at asteroids, a castle, and a centipede with mushroom builds.
- Perfect Gift for Gamers - This LEGO set for adults is designed for retro gaming fans and enthusiasts; a great gift for gamers to expand their collection of vintage consoles.
- Adventure Easter Egg - Discover the Easter egg hidden in the Adventure video game, a tribute offered by the LEGO designer for this iconic vintage collectible set.
- Marble Madness - Guide your marble through various courses, to reach the goal. Avoid the marble munchers, the steelie marble, acid pools and the marble-sucking vacuum. Race against time as you beat obstacles like mazes, ice patches, tunnels and catapults in a fun all-ages romp!
- Klax - The concept is simple, the challenge is not. Colored tiles tumble down a conveyor belt -- catch them and arrange as instructed. Use your reflexes to stay ahead of the game as things begin to speed up!
- Actual Casino slot machines from the world's leading slot machine manufacturer, IGT
- Single-line and multi-line wagers: 5-lines, 20-lines, up to 100 lines
- 2 game modes: True Casino Payouts, or Extra High Payouts
When selecting a foosball table, it is important to consider the size, features, and price. Some of the best tables for under $500 are the Play-N-Gos, the Razor Aire Foosball Table, and the FunFoosball Table.