Cacao Nibs Products are a type of chocolate that are made from the nibs of the cacao bean. They are often used in baking because they have a slightly different flavor than regular chocolate and they are also a bit more expensive.
Last update: 2023-09-24 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Cacao Nibs
There is no single answer to this question as it depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to select the best cacao nibs include: 1. Look for cacao nibs that are dark and smooth. This means that they have been processed properly and are of high quality. 2. Also look for cacao nibs that are fresh and have a strong flavor. Do not buy cacao nibs that have been stored in a warehouse or in a humid environment. 3. Finally, be sure to test the cacao nibs before using them in your recipes.
BEST Cacao Nibs QUICK FEATURES
1. Organic Chia Seeds - Plant-Based Omegas 3 and Vegan Protein, Perfect for Smoothies, Salads and Chia Puddings, Certified Non-GMO and USDA Organic, 2 lb (907 g)
- ✔️ Plant-Based Omegas — Omega fatty acids are important fats, but when following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, it can be difficult to get them through diet alone. Chia seeds organic contain both omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- ✔️ Nutrient-Dense Superfood — These delicious superseeds are a great way to add a boost of vegan-friendly nutrients to salads, puddings and juices. Chia seeds organic whole foods contain dietary fiber, plus they’re low in saturated fat.
- ✔️ Perfect for Smoothies, Salads and More — With a neutral flavor, chia seeds can be easily mixed into drinks, savory dishes and baked goods. Stir some into your salad dressings and marinades, sprinkle over yogurt, or mix into chia pudding and overnight oats.
- ✔️ Vegan Protein — Looking for a versatile plant-based protein to incorporate in your diet? Mix some chia seeds into your morning smoothie or oatmeal for some veggie-friendly protein.
- ✔️ USDA Organic and Non-GMO — Viva Naturals chia seeds are Non-GMO Project Verified, plus USDA Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Paleo and Keto. A nutrient-dense, high-quality superfood that’s perfect for a wide range of diets and lifestyles.
- Less fat & fewer calories: Chocolate is a staple in most households, but it can make people feel guilty because it is often associated with candy and sugary treats. Our Organic Cacao Powder provides you with a more nutritious alternative to regular chocolate. Our chocolate has the same great flavor as ordinary cocoa with the added benefits of organic cacao and less guilt
- Best tasting cacao powder: Who doesn’t love indulging in a chocolate treat every once in a while. Our Organic Cacao Powder may seem like an unlikely contender when compared to the powdered cocoa you’re used to, but think again. It can be used as a substitute for ordinary chocolate powder in nearly any dish. It is the smart way to get your chocolate fix
- Organic Chocolate: Our Organic Cacao Powder can give you a boost of nutrients in each serving. This cacao powder is a great addition to any post-workout routine and can be used alongside the protein powder that you already use. This product comes in a 16 oz. bag and is USDA organic, non-GMO, and kosher certified. Oh, and it's also gluten-free
- Simple Ingredients: Nowadays, looking at food labels and nutrition facts can be confusing. To simplify your chocolate powder experience, we made Organic Cacao Powder with one simple all-natural ingredient: organic cacao from Peru. No more ingredients that you can’t pronounce. With our cacao powder, you know that you’re getting the real deal
- Blend, Bake, or Shake: Kick cocoa to the curb and try cooking and baking with our Organic Cacao Powder. Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, cakes, and cookies to add a great chocolatey flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other tasty drinks. Great for men and women who are chocolate lovers. The possibilities are endless
- Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are 100% unroasted, gently crushed cacao beans, USDA organic and Fairtrade certified!
- Enjoy their deep, unsweetened chocolate taste and natural crunch in smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mix and your favorite baked goods. Great for keto and paleo diets.
- Did you know that cacao is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet? Our powerfully nutritious Cacao Nibs provide fiber, antioxidants, magnesium and healthy fats in every serving!
- Navitas Organics sources our single origin Cacao Nibs from smallholder farms in Sierra Leone, where we are proud to invest in cacao co-ops, farmer field schools, reforestation planning, and just labor practices.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free. Committed to accuracy and transparency, we third party test all products to verify quality and nutritional values.
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from unroasted and cold-pressed organic, Fairtrade cacao beans—the best quality cacao to help your body thrive!
- Nutrient-rich alternative to regular cocoa powder: Provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron, 18% DV fiber and 700mg antioxidants (flavanols) per serving.
- Deliciously rich, deep chocolate taste.
- Simply swap 1:1 for regular, unsweetened cocoa powder. Boost smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, hot chocolate, brownies and more!
- USDA Organic, Fairtrade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, 45 Servings.
5. Organic Cacao Powder, 1lb - Unsweetened Cacao Powder With Rich Dark Chocolate Flavor, Perfect for Baking & Smoothies, Non-GMO, Certified Vegan & Gluten-Free, 454 g
- Naturally Rich Dark Chocolate Flavor – Awaken your senses with the aroma of rich chocolate. Pure dark chocolatey goodness with no added sugar, our organic cacao powder makes a delicious base for hot cocoa bombs and hot cocoa mix.
- Blends Easily In Smoothies & Hot Drinks - Gently milled into a fine, silky powder without clumps or grittiness, our unsweetened cocoa powder is an easy and delicious addition your morning smoothie, coffee, yogurt, oatmeal, keto shake—you name it.
- Perfect For Baking, Cooking & More - If you’re looking for a more natural and less processed alternative to cocoa powder, just swap our cacao powder organic 1:1 for traditional organic cocoa powder for baking in all your favorite recipes
- Non-Alkalized, Vegan & Gluten Free – In addition to being clean and non-alkalized unsweetened chocolate, our cacao powder is also certified Gluten-Free, Keto, Kosher and Paleo. Perfect for a keto diet or any lifestyle, it’s a must-have kitchen staple.
- USDA Organic & Non-GMO – Forget fillers and additives. Our cacao powder is USDA-certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, and contains just one ingredient: organic powder ground from the cacao beans of the Theobroma cacao tree.
Cacao nibs are a type of chocolate that are made from the nibs of the cacao bean. They are often used in baking because they have a slightly different flavor than regular chocolate and they are also a bit more expensive.